Sunday, January 16, 2011

New jeans and boots!
















I went shopping on Saturday wanting some new boots. While there I tried on a pair of skinny jeans to wear with my boots. I have always been afraid of wearing skinny jeans, because I think my thighs are too big to be able to pull off the "skinny jean" look. Well I tried on a size 3 and they were too big. So I tried on a size 1 and they fit perfectly!!!! I have never been a size 1 and all day yesterday I was on a high because of it! So, of course I had to buy the jeans and I bought the boots to go with it. Let me know if you think I can pull off the "skinny jean" look.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said on facebook, you look incredible! Size 1!!!!!! WOW how awesome is that. I would love to get back to a size 5, your 1 has got to be an incredible high. Congrats gorgeous, you are a true inspiration. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete