Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 21

Explain how I got my scars: (I tried taking pics of these scars, but I couldn't get any good ones)
I have a scar on my left knee, which I call my superman scar. I don't remember how old I was when I got this scar, I think I was 9 or 10, anyway, I was rollerblading and I tripped over an edge in the sidewalk and honestly flew like superman (hands straight forward, legs straight back) and then landed on my knee and scraped it all up.
I have a scar in between two of my knuckles on my left hand. I got this scar from pulling something out of the oven, back when I was younger ( I think I was 11) and I lifted my hand up too soon thinking it was out of the oven. It wasn't, and I burned in on the top of the oven. That burn really hurt!!
I have scars on both of my elbows. I got these scars when I was 8 years old. I was riding my bike down a hill and thought I was cool because I could ride my bike with "no hands". Well, I couldn't. I didn't make the turn, and crashed the bike and scraped up the elbows and got a little road burn on my face also (this happened the day before picture day at school, my mom wasn't too happy).
I also have a mystery scar right above my left elbow. It looks like it has been cut, and had stitches. The weird thing is, I have never had stitches. Lee is always asking me how I got this scar, and I have no idea. Its a pretty cool looking scar, I just wish I knew how I got it.
I have tons of little scars on my hands and arms, probably from cutting food or accidentally setting the curling iron or flat iron on my arms (yes, I have done that frequently)
So, there you have it. The story of my scars. I am pretty clumsy, as you could probably guess from reading about my scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment