Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 28

My favorite musician and why:
I don't know if I really have a favorite musician. I don't ever really listen to just one person all the time. My ipod is always on playlists that are made up of a bunch of different musicians. Here are my top ones:
Garth Brooks-I like him because of his songs, and he reminds me of my dad. Growing up I listened a lot to Garth with my dad, and it brings back great memories.
Celine Dion-She has a beautiful and powerful voice, and wonderful songs.
Carrie Underwood-I also think that she has a beautiful voice, great songs, and she is gorgeous.
Jennifer Nettles/Sugarland-I think they are wonderful. I love their songs, their music videos, and they seem like they have so much fun together. I really am loving their song "Stuck Like Glue". The music video is hilarious!
Shania Twain-I have been a fan since her first album came out.
Pink-I have been listening to her a lot lately
I guess those are my favorite musicians. I just listen to whatever I feel is a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment