Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Someday....

WARNING:
I am having a little pity party, so if you don't want to hear it move along. :)
So, I am having our family get family pictures done next weekend. I am feeling that at the moment I am the LARGEST I have been in a long time!! Last week I took a hiatus from working out (I had a really bad week) and my eating has been far from perfect. UGH. I hate feeling this way. I also need to go out and buy an outfit for the pictures and I can't bring myself to go shopping, because I hate shopping when I feel fat and ugly.
Since Monday I have been working out, a little harder than normal. I also put a HUGE reminder on my fridge to only snack on fruits and veggies and to not eat anymore dang quesadillas! I don't know why, but I have been eating them for a week now, and they are no where near healthy!!
Today has been so far, so good. I hope I can keep it up. I HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF! That is my mantra and will be for the next little while. I want to be able to go shopping and find the perfect outfit to go with my not so perfect body.
Someday I hope to come to accept my body.
That is the end of my pity party. If you read this, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment