Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Paisley Love!

 Newborn
 2 months old
 7 months old
 1 year old
 18 months old
2 years old!!

I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old today!  Time has gone by so fast!  I sure do enjoy this little munchkin in my life.  She is so full of energy and life.  She has no fear.  She definitely keeps me on my toes. 
We started out the day with a special breakfast made by Lee.  Then her Granddad Bill and Grandma Loretta stopped by and brought her a present and visited with her.  Afterwards we went to lunch at McDonalds (a rare treat for her).  We then went and played at Jumpin Jacks for the first time.  We had so much fun there!  Paisley loved it!  She especially loved the huge slides and insisted on going down them all by herself.  After playing we went to DQ and got an ice cream cone.  On the way home she fell asleep.  We got her into the house and she slept for 2 hours.  We definitely wore her out.  After dinner we ate popcorn and watched a movie, and had a visit from Papa Kevin and Grandma Carolyn. 
I am pretty sure she enjoyed her special day!  She was smiling and having fun throughout the day.
Here are some pics from Jumpin Jacks today.  She is hardly looking at the camera because I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to take a pic!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment