Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Four and having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

I am on day four of the 12 week program. The first three days have been pretty easy for me so far. But today has been hard to stay on program. I haven't gone off program, but it has been a struggle. Paisley had a very early morning, and was crying all morning, had preschool today, and I have been trying to get the house cleaned today. Well Paisley also has decided to not take a very long nap, and it is impossible to get any cleaning done while she is awake.
So, when all this stress is around me, I usually like to eat. Chocolate, popcorn, ice cream, or whatever I have in my house. I am telling myself that I am stronger than food, and I don't need it!! Its going to be a challenge but I know I will make it through the rest of this day without getting off program.
I am also having a hard time today drinking enough water. The program says that I should drink 96-120 ounces of water a day. I bet I have maybe only drank half that amount and its almost 5pm. This is the hardest thing on the program for me to do, but with enough dedication I will be able to overcome this part!

No comments:

Post a Comment