Monday, January 3, 2011

Contest starts today!!!

January 3, is here and the contest has now begun! Remember to be a follower of this blog and send me your starting weight and inches from waist and hips with a before picture, in order to qualify for the contest! Here is my starting weight and inches:
Weight: 119.0
Waist: 28.5 inches
Hips: 35 inches

This is how my day started off. I did 45 min of yoga, and then 45 min of cardio! I am doing a four week program that Jillian Michaels wrote for the January issue of Self Magazine. So if you are interested in that, go buy the issue or log onto Self.com and get the meal plans and workout plans.
My goals for this month is also to eat no candy, cakes, brownies, icecream, chocolates, etc! Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you!
Remember I am here to help give support and some ideas if you need them just post your questions here and I will answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment