Sunday, January 9, 2011

The end of the first week

I hope everyone had a great week, and I can't wait to hear your results. My week didn't go as planned. I lost my grandpa this week, and I also have a cold. I have been pretty emotional and didn't feel like working out, although, I bet my grandpa is looking down at me, and not very happy that I am putting off these things because of him. I will do better next week grandpa, I promise! Also, with having a sore throat, I lose motivation because it hurts. With excuses aside, I can proudly say that I have stuck with eating healthy. I was strong and did not let emotions take over me in this area. I am an emotional eater, and I usually eat everything sugary to drown out the sorrows, but I DIDN'T!! I didn't eat everything on my diet plan, because I cut back on calories since I didn't get my workouts in this week.
I am a little nervous for my own results for the week, since my workout program for the week was a failure.
I hope you all had a strong week and can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment