Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 days of Me!


Introduction:

My name is Natalie. I am a shy and quiet person, which most people mistake for as being snobby and stuck up. I have been married for six and a half years. I have two beautiful girls. I have two dogs named Niner and Lulu. I love to read, sing ( I can't sing, but I still love to do it!), listen to music, play with my kids and be outdoors. I love the sun and summertime!! I help teach a preschool that my daughter attends. I love to watch comedy movies. I have a hard time trusting people and I chose my friends carefully. I love to help people, and I am the person my friends come to when they want to vent, or get advice.
15 facts (can't promise they are interesting!):
1: I live in the same house I grew up in
2: I take care of a person with disabilities in my home
3: I have worked for the same company for almost 9 years
4: I love to help people
5: I love to work out
6: I can't whistle
7: I can't go cross eyed
8: I can't wink
9: I say the number "3" funny, and everyone always asks me to say it for them all the time
10: I love to sing in the shower and in the car (even if I am alone in the car)
11: My favorite comedy movie is Dumb and Dumber
12: I love the TV show Friends, and I own all ten seasons
13: I have had two miscarriages, one at 16 weeks, and one at 14 weeks
14: I love to cook desserts, which I can't do very often, since I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
15: I love to put Hot Tamales candy in with my popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment