Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2: First Love

First Love:
I don't really like talking about my first love. There is not a happy ending to this story. We lived a block away from each other when we were in elementary school. It started out with him giving me his rock collection when we were in the 4th grade. He also carved me a pumpkin for Halloween and always brought me little notes and left them on my porch. In 5th grade he gave me a ring. It was fun, cute little elementary school crushes. After 5th grade he moved and I didn't see him much because he was homeschooled. We met up again when we were both juniors in high school. We were both in traffic school. Lol. We started hanging out, and then we started dating, and fell in love. Out of respect for him, I won't go into details, but he had some problems and I didn't know how to deal with them, so, I ended it with him. I broke both of our hearts, but I felt it was the right thing to do. A year later he passed away. It was a very devastating time for me.
That is the story (in a nutshell) of my first love.

No comments:

Post a Comment