Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Word

I have started reading the book Eat, Pray, Love and I am loving it so far. I just finished the chapter where the author is trying to figure out what the word is for her. In the book she says that the word SEX is Rome's word, and the word ACHIEVE is New York's word. She is trying to find her word. It got me thinking, what is my word? What word do I want for me? Then it clicked, my word is INSPIRE. I want to inspire those around me, family, friends, co-workers, strangers.
Now what is your word? I want to know what it is. :)

2 comments:

  1. Natalie... that book changed my life and I'm not joking or exaggerating. It's actually where I found the theme of my blog, Diligent Joy. I've read it several times and can barely make sense of the notes/underlines in my copy. Enjoy it!


    I don't know what my word is. I keep waiting to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspire, I love that Nat. It completly works for you. because you are a true inspiration. :)
    I'm with Abbie, I dont have a word, but now reading this, I want one. I also want to read this book now. So thanks double time. I will let you know when I determine what my word is

    ReplyDelete