Friday, January 28, 2011

New Goals

I have decided to not have a specific weight, for my goal. My goal is that I just want the belly fat gone. It is so hard for me to lose this area, and I am determined to have it gone by summer.

It is also my ten year high school reunion this year. I am excited to say that my friend and myself have taken it upon us to plan it! I am very excited for this! I am also hoping that it helps me overcome my shyness and anxieties. I need to stick to my goals so that I can look awesome at my reunion! Lol!

I am a little nervous to plan this reunion. You know when you are looking through your yearbooks and you don't remember people. I think, or at least I feel, like I am one of those people. I was a nobody in high school. I wasn't in any clubs, or did dance, or any of that stuff. Thoughts are going through my head, with people wondering who the heck is she, and why is she planning our reunion. I am going to try my best to push those thoughts aside, and plan a great reunion that hopefully everyone will enjoy!

WISH ME LUCK!!!

3 comments:

  1. Natalie... YOU WERE NOT A NOBODY in high school! I remember you and seriously, I have a terrible memory of our class.

    Dance/cheer/sports... blah blah blah... 10 years later those things don't matter.

    I'm excited that you guys are planning this. If you need any help, let me know.... for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Natalie! I was a cheerleader at my high school and I don't know that people outside of my circle of friends really remember me. Nor do I care if they do. I think the day you graduate from high school those things don't matter-if not before. I remember going to an away game my senior year and one of the sophomore cheerleaders said she wished we were popular like the cheerleaders at this one. I wanted to smack her! Instead I looked at and said, "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm popular." She was a brat. Sorry, tangent... What matters is the way you treated your classmates and I think its safe to say you were a sweetheart! What I'm concerned about is going to Payson's reunion when I moved after 8th grade. I just know I'm going to get, "who the heck is that?" stares. We all have insecurities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you. Your Natalie freak'n Bowman! I loved you way back then and i love you even more now. Thanks or planning the reunion, I cant even imagine how much thats going to take. I am excited to see what you and Amanda do. It's going to be great!
    By the way, you are looking great and going to look outstanding at the reunion. and thanks to you and your contest, so am I. :)

    ReplyDelete