- Paisley turned a year old! She is such a crazy little girl, full of life and love and smiles. I love her to pieces!!
- Tyra turned five years old! I can't believe that she is five, I don't feel old enough to have a five year old. I love her so much. She also is full of life, very smart, and teaching me new things every day. I also love her to pieces!!
- Tyra also lost two teeth. She is growing up so fast!
- Lee and I got to go on an overnight getaway. Our first in two years. It was wonderful!
- Lee and I had our six year anniversary. I love him so much!
- I hit my weight loss goal this past year
- I learned to love to run, which was something I used to despise!
- Lee graduated with his Associates Degree, and is currently working on his Bachelors Degree. I am so grateful for a husband who works so hard for his family.
- I lost my grandpa this past year. He was a wonderful man, whom I loved very much.
- I have witnessed my best friend spiral downwards and throw her life and family away. Its been hard to watch, and even harder to not be able to help her.
- I trained for four months to run a half marathon, and a few weeks before the marathon I injured my knee, and was unable to run the half marathon. I was very devastated.
And that is about all I can think of that has happened this past year. I think the past year has actually been pretty good to me. I have my family, my health and good friends, and that's all I need to have those highs in my life!! :)