Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 9

My ipod is shuffling through 1900 songs and here are the first ten songs that come on:
1: Bed of Roses-Bon Jovi
2: We're Young and Beautiful-Carrie Underwood
3: Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?-Shania Twain
4:Give It Away-Red Hot Chili Peppers
5: No Scrubs-TLC
6: God That Failed You-Metallica
7: Catch A Wave-Beach Boys
8: There Must Be More to Life Than This-Michael Jackson
9: Heartache Tonight-Michael Buble
10: Invisible-Taylor Swift

Wow, quite the range of music there! I do listen to pretty much everything and anything. I love country, pop, R&B, Hard Rock, I love it all! Bon Jovi was the first concert I ever went to. I grew up listening to Beach Boys, and Beach Boys reminds me of driving transport for Danville and one of the individuals would request Beach Boys all the time, so that cd brings back good memories! Its funny though, I haven't listened to any of these songs for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment