Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our First Year

Lee and I got a little apartment in Orem. We call it our ghetto place. We were one of the few white people in the area. We had lots of fun there though. A funny memory we have is getting locked out of our apartment one night after doing a late night Wendy's run. It was funny to watch Lee break into our place at midnight. Luckily, we were able to get back in. A few highlights from our first year are:

  • I got to trade in my jeep for a Toyota Tundra, for my bday. I loved that truck so much, I miss it!

  • We bought our first house in December of '04.

  • We got our first dog, Niner.

  • I got pregnant with Tyra in Feb. of '05

We didn't do much to celebrate our first anniversary, because I was sick with my pregnancy. We just went to dinner and a movie, but it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment