Monday, January 24, 2011

Meal and workout plans for the week

So here are my meal plans for the week. I plan on eating the same food every day this week, so it is going to be a little boring. I also choose the meal plan out of ingredients that I already have in my house because my grocery budget is pretty much spent.
Breakfast: Strawberry Ice Cream: 1/2 c. water, 1/3 c. oats, 4 frozen strawberries (whole), 1 scoop protein powder. Blend and add ice to thicken, I like my shakes pretty thick so I add about 4-5 ice cubes.
Lunch: Berry Smooth: Look at previous posts for the recipe for this, very similar to the Strawberry Ice Cream
Snack: Veggies and Dip: Look at previous posts for the recipe
Dinner: Salmon Salad: Look at previous posts for recipe
Dessert: Grape Delight: Look at previous posts for recipe
These are a few swap outs that I might exchange through out the week if I get bored with these meals
Breakfast: Cinnamon Eggs: 2-3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, cinnamon. Whisk eggs and cinnamon together and pour into a large skillet. Cover and let cook til eggs are cooked on the top. Flip and cook the other side for a min. Serve with 2 TB sugar free syrup. They are kind of like a big pancake or crepe. These are delicious!
Lunch: soup and sammy: look at previous posts for recipe
Snack: Fruit n' cheese: 2 string cheese, and 1 apple
Dinner: two bean chili: Look at previous posts for recipe

This is also going to be my workout schedule. Its going to be a bit crazy, but I gotta make up for lost time!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Yoga; Biggest Loser Last Chance workout DVD, cardio section; Insanity Abs DVD
Tuesday, Thursday: 25 min cardio on the elliptical machine; Biggest Loser Last Chance workout DVD, strength training section; Insanity Abs DVD
Saturday: Insanity DVD workout; Insanity Abs DVD

1 comment:

  1. Thank Nat, I appreciate your meal plans. They remind me to stay on track as well. I love getting ideas from you too. your awesome! Cinnamon eggs sound really good, I am going to try those this week.

    ReplyDelete