So, here they are, in no particular order:
- Live to be 100. I have always said, that if I didn't die by the age of 21, then I would live to be 100. I think it would be so cool to see how much things change. I have a great-grandpa who is 101. I think this would be a cool goal to accomplish.
- Hold a baby tiger. My mom went on a vacation to Mexico (I think that is where she went) and she was able to hold one. I was very jealous, because tigers are my favorite animal.
- Go on the Ellen Show during her Christmas give-a-ways show.
- Travel to all of the Carribean Islands, and I would like to travel to France and Italy.
- Go to the Sundance Film Festival (I have never been, but have always wanted to go)
- Meet Jillian Michaels. Probably will never happen, but I can dream.
- Pig Wrestling. During the Onion Days festivities there is a pig wrestling tournament. My husband did it last year, and it looked so much fun. If I can get over my anxieties, I am going to do it this year with my little sister and some friends!
- I want to see my kids grow up, and one day become a grandma. I will be the coolest grandma around!
- I want to make a significant difference in someone's life. Not sure yet how to make this happen but I've got 73 years to work on this goal.
So, there you have it. Not the most exciting things (like sky diving, or bungee jumping) but things I would like to do.